Amenities (and directions)
from Hayward take 77/27 North 3.5 miles to 27 North (right) go aprox3.5 miles to County Road T. Take a right and we are on the left side upper road.
White Manor is located in the top rated vacation destination areas in the Upper Midwest. Our Northwoods cabins offer fully equipped lakeside cottages & cabin rentals with private piers. Wi-Fi, the best sandy swimming beach, pet-friendly lodging, and nearby trail access.
- We are in the Northwoods, yet close to town.
- Lakeside Lodging feet away from Nelson Lake.
- Fully equipped & stocked cottages / cabins.
- Each cabin: Private pier, firepit, BBQ & picnic table,all have air conditioning.
- Lake access: fishing, boating, & swimming.
- Best sandy beach on Nelson Lake.
- Resort Marina with boat & pontoon rental.
- WIFI (stay connected while on vacation)
- Some pet friendly lodging
- close to trail access.
- Resort is 7 miles from town – Hayward, Wisconsin
- Nearby eating establishments on Nelson lake
- Care-free relaxing vacation
- You’ll think you are in Canada
- Private boat ramp that can handle large boats & pontoons
- Centrally located fish cleaning house
- Wood for sale on-site
- Most cottages have Wireless Internet & cable TV
- Awesome kid friendly swimming beach with large sandy play area, swings and a swim raft
- Gas & bait can be purchased on the lake.
- Fishing guide service is available at Hayward Bait 715-634-2921
- Great wildlife photography & birding
- Butterfly gardens and wildlife for all you photo enthusiasts -
Deposit and Refund Information
- Extra Person Charge: $25/day or $150/week
- Off Season Rates are Available 10% off (in early spring or late fall)
- Visa – Mastercard – Checks or cash preferred.
- $200 Deposit required per cottage/cabin within 10 days of booking to hold reservations
- No refund of deposits unless cabin is re-rented.
- For large groups (more than 2 cabins) our policy is to have a deposit of 300.00 per cabin and balance paid 30 days prior to arrival.
- All rates are subject to change with out notice
Things people tend to forget to bring.
- No need to bring water or plastic jugs, our water is fantastic (save the planet). Our well is 325 feet deep.
- Paper Towels
- Dish Towels
- Dish soap
- Hand soap
- Bath Towels
- Beach Towels
- Flash Lights
- Night Lights
- Fishing license & bait
- Sun tan lotion
- Rugs if you like
If you have any questions please call us 715-634-4004. Thank you!