We have listed some resources here that we recommend you to take advantage of while vacationing with us at White Manor Resort in Hayward, WI. We welcome you to our area in Northern Wisconsin and hope you will enjoy your getaway and experience all that we have to offer.
Top Rated & Recommended Activities & Recreation
- Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame – Hayward, Wisconsin feature
- Chequamegon Area Mountain Bike Association – mountain biking in and around the Chequamegon National Forst region of Northern Wisconsin
- Snowmobiling & Area MAP/new ATV trails. – Snowmobiling in Northern Wisconsin on over 350 of groomed trails
- American Birkebeiner- Largest Cross Country Ski Race in North America
- Hayward Area Chamber of Commerce – Chamber of Commerce 715-634-8662 Contact them for all the ATV maps.
- Hayward Lakes Visitors and Convention Bureau – Visitor’s center in Hayward, WI
- While traveling to vacation with us stop by Burnett Dairy (Grantsburg, WI) – 715-689-2468
Choose to Stay with us at White Manor Resort, Just a Fun Place to Be!